Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pacifier Update

So that first night without his pacifier (or mouthpiece as Dave calls it...go figure), Carson SCREAMED for 50 mintutes. Nothing I did would help. The next day he screamed for 25 mintutes. Last night, it was about 15, and tonight it was only about 10, and half of that was talking to himself. Folks; WE'RE MAKING IT! I am glad to have made a break from it. I feel...liberated.

p.s. I would like to give a shout out to my sister Jenn regarding the whole skinny dipping thing in my previous post. She thinks I blame her for an "eventful" childhood, but oh contraire dear sis. Thanks to you, I had A LOT of fun growing up, and I LOVE having so many great stories to share!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Go Carson go! That's a tough habit to break, so well done!

Vance Fager Family said...

Congratulations, it's easier sooner than later. Whew! I'm glad you made it.

Emily said...

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but we have a pacifier like Carson's that Cassie doesn't use. So if you can't handle it any more, you're welcome to it, although it sounds like you're going to survive just fine!

Anonymous said...

melanieanddavid.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.