December 24, 2011
What a delight this past year has been; you have grown and developed into such a wonderful little boy. We count ourselves very lucky to be your parents. You are a fantastic big brother and son. You are a good example to all of us. You are headstrong, but use that to fight for what is right. We can always count on you. Some of our favorite things from this past year have been:
-learning how to read a little by sounding out letters and words
-drawing very good pictures of people
-your love of making up funny words and fun games
- learning to say very cute, thoughtful prayers
- participating in your first primary program. You memorized your part so well
- watching you in swim lessons. What a fish you became!
- observing your phenomenal memory – you don’t forget a thing!
- how nicely you play with your brothers. You will take care of the baby without being asked, even if he is fussy
- listening to your well thought out family home evening lessons
- how much you love to play! You really love the park, water, friends, or just any attention. You make everything fun
- your zest for life. You have been so excited for your birthday today, you could hardly contain yourself. You even woke up at 5:30
- your desire to dress yourself each and every morning. You always pick out your own clothes and are very particular about what you want
- how much you like a clean house. You will clean and organize willingly, and often without being asked
- you make your own bed, and often Drakes too
- how well you communicate
We know we are very blessed to have you in our family, and especially as our first born. You have a strong spirit. Thank you for choosing to be a part of our family. We love you so very much.
Mom & Dad