Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Feel the Beat

We have recently learned (and love) that Carson likes to dance! Once again, there is no sound on the video since it comes from our digital camera, but if you can imagine it, we were playing a rockin' Manheim Steamroller song in the background. Carson first shows you his moves, then he leads the music like he has seen the director do in Sacrament Meeting, and then he claps (Dave's hand instead of his own) because he is proud of himself. The kid is stinkin' cute!!

9 comments:

Leslee said...

He is cute! I love those pjs...I have already gotten Summer 2 pairs and am tempted whenever I walk into costco!

Gabrielsen Family said...

Grandpa and I are so anxious to see you all at THanksgiving.

Suze B. Vinton said...

He is cute!!!!

Emily said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you're teaching him some important conducting skills while he's young. Remember how Benjamin Gibson was the Sunday School president for a week? Maybe Carson could be the music chairperson.

Taylor said...

Love it!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Amen to that... he is cute!!!

When did we see each other when I was engaged? Man... I have thee worst memory- Ü

A memory for you-
Wow, this goes back a long, long ways... I remember being in highschool with you. I think we had a chemistry class together, no wait, was it seminary???? Maybe? Anyway, I remember that you were super, super good at volleyball and that you had a lot of knee injuries!
Mainly, I remember the very first time that I met you I just thought you were awesome!! So cute, and so kind to everyone. You always had a sweet smile to offer. You're great Melanie!

Laura said...

What a cute little guy! Soon enough he'll be playing the piano for you to sing to!

Nicole said...

Thanks! Carson is growing up so fast! How have you been? We need to do something again!

Hollie Anderson said...

How cute! That made me laugh so much. He has his own little personality!