Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Frazzled

As I sit here, my toes are curling, my blood pressure is rising, and my heart is breaking. Why? Well, I am getting rid of Carson's pacifier. We have only used it when he sleeps, and at church, but as it so happens, I can't find it right now. I was planning on taking it away the same time I wean him (in a month or so), but looks like plans are changing because I am not about to buy a new one. The poor boy is having a hard time falling asleep. I hate it when he cries, I would much rather hold him to sleep, but I don't think that would be the best thing to do. So sad.

3 comments:

Suze B. Vinton said...

don't forget to put a plastic under his high chair, so when he decides to drop cake on the floor, it will be easier to clean.

Jenn said...

I have a feeling I'll be in the exact same position in a few months:(

Unknown said...

This is how we weaned Anthony from his pacifer too. I lost his last one, and he did fuss for a couple of days. But we made it through, and he still loves us!