Thursday, May 1, 2008

Good Aim

I threw this from the back bedroom to the couch in the front room about 20 feet away. I didn't mean to do this, but it's how it ended up. We promise we didn't touch the cloth to make it stay in place. (It's a cloth diaper - I use them for burpcloths). Poor Carson, didn't know what hit him...literally.


Not to worry, he was totally fine, just had no idea what was going on. This is the picture just after we took the cloth off his head. Daddy was holding him up for mommy to snap a quick picture.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Cute kid!!!!! and great aim...I like the new style

Suze B. Vinton said...

He is getting so big and cute!!!!!!! I like his suprise face, just lovely.

Jenn said...

Love me some Carson! He is so cute. Even with a DIAPER on his head=)

Benjamin Earl Fager said...

man, i wish that i had that good of aim, those are way cute pictures of carson, and i cant wait to see you guys again

Vance Fager Family said...

Carson is sooo handsome. What a cute story and a great pictures.