Friday, November 2, 2007

For Halloween I was a....

RACCOON!!!!!!
Sorry for the bum shot; I told Dave to take a picture of my tail and he did I guess.....I had to show the tail though. It's amazing what a little nylon, newspaper, and tape will do :)
This picture hopefully demonstrates the method behind the madness. With handsome Davy Crockett on the prowl for some wild game; why would I be anything but a poor raccoon! Of course I wanted the wild frotiersman to catch me!! (It was either a raccoon or a bear, but I only had a grey sweat suit)Here are some of the other people at the party...


And of course another picture of my handsome husband... I am not sure about that face he is making :)
I saved my favorite picture for last. I really like this one; I think its GREAT of Dave. And in case you are worried; it's alright, the gun isn't real.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

How did I miss seeing this!

Russell and Jillian said...

What a great idea for a costume! I love when couples match. When I was pregnant, Russell and I were "A Bun in the Oven." He was the baker and I was the oven! I wore a cardboard oven with Simone's due date as the timer and stuff. You were pretty darn creative to come up with that racoon outfit with only household supplies. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

AH! I was just discussing with some friends today at lunch the idea of me being a raccoon. I don't want to spend too much money on a costume, and raccoons are just plain cute. So I decided to google some costumes and found yours! It's absolutely adorable! May I ask how you made it?