Friday, November 2, 2007

Handsome Dave

This is handsome Dave....Dave LOVES to play football!!!!!

Did I mention that Dave LOVES to play football!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is his intramural team the Patriots. Here is handsome Dave with handsome John. Handsome John is also my cousin :)

I love Dave not because he loves football and is great at it, and I love him not because he looks so handsome when he dresses up, but I love him for all the things in between. I am grateful he fills every role between athlete and righteous priesthood holder. He is well rounded and so gifted in so many ways, but is so humble about it, and doesn't think he is. He is good at everything, and anything. What is most important to me though is not that he is good at everything, but that he tries his best all the time. It's always been almost almost a creed of mine that it doesn't matter if you fail as long as you give it your all. Dave is the epitome of effort... I love that Dave is the right person for me.

He will probably be embarrassed that I put this up... ok so he will be really embarrassed that I put this up so I hope he doesn't delete it!

1 comment:

Gabrielsen Family said...

Thanks so much for sharing.