Monday, October 8, 2007

"Dust in the Wind"

No, in the picture below I am not angry. I am simply doing X-Box Karaoke. My mom and brother came in town for conference weekend and brought this game with them. It just like Guitar Hero, or Dance Dance Revolution, except its with singing. I simply couldn't contain myself and sang along with EVERYONE else (sorry about that) as they were singing. My expressions are so totally random in each picture, that I can't remember what I was singing. I loved sitting next to Dave throughout the events; he knows every song SO WELL and has fantastic pitch. There was even one song that was too low for me to hit one of the notes, so I would pass the microphone over to him and he would hit the note for me, then I would continue on singing. My best guess for the picture below is a Billy Joel song.
From my arm movement I would tell you we were singing "Stop in the name of love" but that wasn't even an option. I THINK what we were really singing was "Play that funky music"??
Touchdown!! My mile long arms way up in the air would indicate we were watching a football game, but we were not. I actually know what I was singing during this one and I can guarantee nobody would ever guess...."I will always love you".
All in all, we had a wonderful time this weekend and have some not-so-flattering pictures to prove it (as witnessed above). And for those of you that were worried about Dave's safety as you viewed these pictures... don't worry I didn't ever actually make contact with my flailing arms. He remained unharmed.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

You guys have way too much fun. Your baby is going to be very entertained by you two.

Jessica Davis said...

Haha, I love it. How fun.

Just Only Me said...

Looks like a fun workout that you can do sitting down! You're a hoot, glad that things are going smoothly with the baby!

Jeffery and Nicole said...

I love Karaoke! My family has the game with the xbox too. It is so fun! Your pictures are awesome:)