Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

It's a BOY!!! Dave and I couldn't be any more excited. When we went to the Doctor yesterday, little mister couldn't have been exposing himself anymore than he already was! That was the FIRST thing that we saw. The Doctor kind of chuckled and said, "sometimes it's hard to tell because their little "appendage" is small and doesn't poke out much, but your baby is WELL ENDOWED!" I layed there on the table embarrassed, but Dave was absolutely BEAMING! We wanted a boy first, and because of this fact, we had both prepared ourselves to hear "it's a girl", but we were wrong, and I was actually suprised. We are ecsatic! I will definitely keep you updated, and try to get some pictures up soon. The ultrasound pictures are really fuzzy, so I am not even going to try...

p.s. Blue is to celebrate our little man!
p.p.s. Most of you were correct in guessing boy... the voting results showed that 12 thought boy and 4 thought girl.

6 comments:

MidCityGal said...

Yay! That's so exciting for you guys. Do you have a name picked out yet? We're thrilled for you. We find out what I've been carrying this upcoming Monday. I'll definitely let you know. I cannot believe we have the same due date. That's so cool. I don't mind at all. What are the odds? It's kind of fun to know that there is someone else who's having their first baby and going through the same things I am at the same time. It's great. We'll have to compare notes. Have you felt the baby kick yet? I haven't. Or at least I didn't know it. Keep me updated.

Jenn said...

YAY CARSON!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!!!

Russell and Jillian said...

Congratulations Melanie! I bet he will be absolutely adorable and I bet he will absolutely adore his mommy. Boys are so cute with their moms. Oh, you'll have a handful, but precious little ones are soooo worth it! Can't wait to see him....Miss you too! I'll let you know next time we come to Utah. Hopefully it's soon! Or you could move to Austin. I could really use a good assistant coach :)

Russell and Jillian said...

TJ told me he saw you! He said you're a really cute pregnant girl. And he thinks Dave's a cool guy! Fun stuff. I can't believe he's going on a mission soon. CRAZY!!

AJHEG said...

I agree with Jillian, your going to love motherhood. I'm sure your grooming a potential volleyball star though with the height potential! We are really excited for you!

Jamie

Sitton said...

Yay I love looking at blogs, I am glad you found mine. Everyong kept asking to see the belly so we took a picture...i think it has already grown since then! You definitly need to take some pics too! I wanted to tell you that when we went to the ultrasound the lady kept saying "Wow she is really showing off her anatomy!" "she isn't shy" We were glad though because I was so nervous we wouldn't be able to tell. Anyway sorry I have written a novel here.