Monday, August 20, 2007

Oh Boy!! Or girl?!

Folks, Dave and I find out tomorrow what we are having!! I don't think I have been this excited in quite some time! Our Dr. appointment is at 4:30 and we were told to bring a tape so the doctor could record the ultrasound for us. I told Dave he was in charge of remembering to do that. He is SO cute about it; he had a nightmare a couple of weeks ago wherein he forgot to bring a tape... I thought it was adorable that it is so important to him. Hopefully this baby cooperates! If it's anything like Dave; it will be most helpful and obedient by giving us a good clear view of what it is. If it's anything like me, it will wave at the camera and then laugh itself silly after it pulls the cord to cover everything, and crosses it's legs just to be a stinker. We will keep you updated! I am sure most of my faithful blog readers (me, me, my sisters, my mom... sometimes.... me, me and me) will find out before I post about it, but for certain I will let EVERYONE know!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I CAN'T wait! YAY!!!!! Baby Crockett is going to have a name!!!