Sunday, November 25, 2012

Labor Day Vacation

 Every year we go on a big Labor Day vacation to visit our families in Idaho. Dave is my hero and sits with the kids in the back while I drive the entire way. I get horribly car sick and needless to say, sitting in back with our kids can sometimes make anybody ill.
Notice the big old nasty stain of olive juice on Dave's gut. Bless his heart...
 On our vacation we stopped at a park during one of our may stretch-our-legs-pit-stops. The play equipment was old school (maybe 30+ years old), and HUGE!!!! You can't really tell here, but Carson is like 8 feet in the air.
 This slide was CRAZY. It was so tall and so fast! I stood next to it and raised my arms to give you an idea.

 Don't mind the hideous pictures of me. Those are courtesy of Dave, and I was truly scared out of my shorts but wasn't about to be bested by a 4-year-old.






 See what I mean, this teeter-totter is well above my head, and as you all know, I am no tiny lady!

 What a hunk!
 On our trip we went to the Eastern Idaho State Fair

 We stayed in Provo as well for two nights with my sister and her husband. These are my cousins whom I hadn't seen in about five years. I also got to spend some time with Ben, who just got off his mission in August. I know I am biased but aren't we a good lookin' crew??



 Lastly, what is a vacation without Drake fighting sleep like it was his worst enemy. Forget sleeping in a bed...this will do.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow! that slide is CRAZY huge!! looks scary but fun :)

Unknown said...

O much fun! That slide looks awesome!

Heather said...

I've seen your haircut before on facebook, but just had to say, it is super cute on you! And that slide looks SCARY!