Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So True, Carson

The last couple of months or so Carson has been talking like Drake. Carson (when talking like Carson) speaks very well. When he imitates Drake, it makes Drake mad, and quite frankly, it drives me nuts too.
"I want to play with the Yegos," he said this morning.
"Say it right, please," I asked.
"Yegos"
"Carson" I warned.
Then he mouthed it. Yegos...not Legos.
"Carson, you need to talk properly so Drake and Brooks can learn how to talk right."
I was then given a look you might imagine from an attitude-y teenage girl. One eyebrow raised, cocked head, eyes that say "whatever". "Brooks doesn't talk. All he does is poop, pee, and cry."

So True, Carson. So True.

2 comments:

jess said...

glad to know my 3-year-old isn't the only one thinking she is a teenager. :) hope things are going well with the new baby. i love reading about your birth story. you are so open...it is awesome...you have me thinking about natural child birth (no NOT pregnant) :)

Heather said...

Ahahahaha!!!! So funny, and true. Carson is so smart.