Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank You, Carson


Dear Carson,

Thank you for being such a good boy today. You made my heart warm and full with all of your "I Love Yous" and "You're Nice, Mommy".
Thank you for sharing with Drake. I didn't have to get after you at all for taking anything, or being unkind.
Thank you for singing all day long. Your rendition of Les Mis went "Look Down, Look Down, Done look 'em in re-eye." And my personal favorite, "Wankee Doodle". I am not going to even bother going there with that song. You will figure out the correct words on your own.
Thank you for obeying.
Thank you for drawing me beautiful pictures. You are a very good artist.
Thank you for helping me clean the entire house; you helped me for almost and hour, and sang the entire time.
Thank you for your cheerful countenance.
Thank you for always delighting and surprising me with what you know. You are sooooo stinkin' smart.
Thank you for washing the dishes and unloading the silverware. You LOVE to help in the kitchen.
Thank you for the wonderful hugs.
Thank you for refining me...although today you didn't. Thanks for that too.
I sure love you, little boy. Thank you for making me happy.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love good days!!! I am really starting to see Nathan start to mature and be more and more helpful, yay!!