Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Avenging, Toast Eating, Toe Lover

My boys are crack-ups. Just for fun, I grabbed a piece of paper this morning and wrote each boys name down. As the day has gone on (it is only 2:30), I have written something about each one of them. Just in the last 8 hours:

Carson - told quite the tall tale at lunch involving Dora, Boots, and the Avengers. All I can say is, poor Dora and Boots. And yes, he had each avenger playing a key role; Thor, The Hulk, Captain America, and Ironman.

Drake - rubbed his toast all over his face and head (with the buttered side) this morning. I wish this is the first time this had happened, alas, it not.

Brooks - has an infatuation with my feet. He sits on my lap and leans as far as he can to get a good view of my toes moving. Once he's locked in on them, there is no breaking his focus. If he can't see them, he will lunge, and wiggle until he can. It's amazing how long he stays occupied while watching them.

As for Dave and I - today Dave looks like a C.R.E.E.P. - O. They had an ugly sweater contest at work, and Dave went ALL out. I will definitely post a picture later.
Me, I'm just going bald (for the third time).

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

you're going bald and you're forgetful????..... sounds like you're growing another baby to me :) ha!


it's so fun to watch (and remember) the quirky things our kiddos do. i seriously wish i could video tape everyday so that we could watch it in 20 years. oh, we'd laugh and laugh! kids are so fun!