Monday, May 4, 2009

Two Second Update

Hello All! We miss all our friends in Utah. It's never fun leaving the people you love. We have made a successful transition into our new apartment here in Boise. The trip was faster than we anticipated and so the Elders Quorum wasn't ready for us and the Relief Society moved us in instead. No Joke.
The apartment is WONDERFUL! I LOVE having a bigger place! Our ward has a few familiar faces and that is nice too. I always like meeting new people though.
Carson is adjusting alright. It could have been better and also could have been worse.
Dave started his temporary job today. We are SO grateful for this little position.
I found a couple great little places to walk, and feel like I have doubled in size in the past couple of days, so this is a very good thing!
We don't have the Internet yet (in fact, I am typing this at a Bruneel Tire store while a slow leak in our tire is being fixed), but as soon as we do, we will put some pictures up and get in better touch with you. Take care and keep in touch!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

So glad the move went well! We miss you guys a lot already. :) Thanks for being lovely neighbors and friends.

Unknown said...

yeah I am glad you are getting settled.

Emily said...

I guess you won't get this until you get internet hooked up. I feel like I already have so many things to tell you! I'll call you this weekend. I'm excited to hear details on how things are going. Take care!

Justin and Carissa said...

Glad to hear the move went well. Say hello to Meridian for us!

Adam and Julie H. said...

I just wanted to tell you happy Mother's Day!