Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy

I confess, I don't really know what to title this blog, or say this week. Life is good. I guess I will post a few things that I have discovered about myself in the past month:
- I am not NEARLY as patient as I would like to be.
- Friends do my heart good. Old and new friends alike mean a lot to me.
- I love a cleaning schedule...and I love to clean.
- I am much less sporadic than I used to be.
- I read like a book...there isn't much mystery when it comes to my feelings and I can't hide them very well.
- I HATE gaining weight, even for pregnancy. And, with that said... I eat too much :)
- My husband is incredible and I don't deserve him.
- I love beautiful music.
- I like to teach. (Even if its just my new CTR 6 class)
- Moderation in ALL things.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE having a dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- I enjoy using a breadmaker.
- I like a good hard bed.
- I talk too much :).
- I LOOOOOOOOOVE my little family and am extremely excited for baby 2.
- The church is true. I know, duh, but it just feels so good everywhere you go.
- Boise OBGYNs are WAY more expensive than Provo ones.
- Someday I will have a garden.
It all goes on and on, but it's been fun being introspective during this transition in our lives. I think the biggest truth I learn over and over again is that I need to be better. There is always room to improve and there are so many possibilities; it's exciting.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Ha! The dishwasher and W/D made me laugh!

We were the same way when we moved from Wymount.

Glad to hear all is well in the land of potatoes!

Laura said...

I always tell Ben that we'll be "rich" when we have a washer/dryer and dishwasher:) I'm glad to hear all is going well. We'll be joining you in Boise soon!

Emily said...

I miss you! I was out of town for two weeks but I got your message and I'm so excited to talk to you soon! Someday we'll have a dishwasher too...