Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Apartment

I just LOVE having a little more space. And, I think the only person that might love it even more than I do is Carson. Sometimes he runs from one room and throws himself down on the carpet in the next just because he can. In Wymount he would have hit a wall or suffered some serious concussion or something like that. The apartment is everything I would have hoped for and more. In fact, we even have a MANTLE! We took more pictures, but this was the only one that really turned out. Thank you Hawkes, for the awesome clock! No more mile hikes to get to the garbage, the laundromat, or the mail. I'm probably going to get fat...actually, I am well on my way :). We love being here around family (lots on both sides) and experiencing new adventures. Now, if you would come visit us, THEN everything would be complete :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm excited for a new place for the same reason....space!

Vance Fager Family said...

Melanie, your apartment looks great!!

Unknown said...

Looks very nice!

Emily said...

Hooray! You are a decorating champion. That looks fantastic. And I'm so glad you have a mantle for the clock.