Sunday, May 17, 2009

23 weeks 6 days

Sorry about the super close-up. It's the only way we could get a picture that wasn't super dark. Either way, my belly isn't that much bigger that a few weeks ago anyway. Just thought I would post this for documentation purposes.
About 21 weeks
About 16 weeks

Pregnancy is going well. I am feeling good, just tired. I forgot to take a Unisom about a week ago, and realized the next day, that I was totally fine. Hallelujah! I did that with Carson and threw my french toast up in Nicole Kellers toilet. Sorry... again. The baby moves a lot which is always so fun. He's a big boy. I predict if I have him just before 37 weeks like I did Carson (not that I am expecting to), that he would be between 8 and 9 pounds. I guess we will see!



7 comments:

Laura said...

Lookin' good! I can't believe you're that far along already!

Mika McDaniel said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! :) Hope all is well in Idaho.

Nicole said...

You are so cute. You were one of the best visiting teachers-even coming over when you were pregnant and sick! I miss you guys!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

You look super cute when you are prego. I didn't know you guys were back in Boise. How long are you here or are you here for good? Being close to family is always nice. I hope all continues to go well with your pregnancy.

Justin and Carissa said...

For having a big baby you sure don't look big. I guess he has a lot of room to stretch out still since you are so tall. My baby has definitely already found the need to start searching for more room.

Brooke said...

I came across your blog through Jenn's. Anyway, cute pictures of your little guy. He is SO adorable! I am in love with his big blue eyes. Also, you look great! Congrats on having another boy. Carson and this little one are going to be great buddies.

Unknown said...

You look so great!