Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me!

Can't wait to go to the Pizza Factory,

And celebrate the big 2-3!

(to be sung to the tune of the happy birthday song!)


I want you all to know that I LOVE my birthday and there are a number of reasons why...


1) June 21st, is the longest day of the year (as far as sunlight is concerned) that mean more time to celebrate!


2) It is right between Christmases!


3) It starts the first day of summer and summer is my favorite season! Hopefully you can see why...

6 comments:

Russell and Jillian said...

Happy Late Birthday Mel! I always think of you the first day of summer because for some reason, I remember celebrating your birthday on a vball trip years ago...I think. Maybe it was just practice. Either way, Happy Birthday and hope you had a great time!

Jenn said...

hb MEL! i WILL BRING YOU A PRESENT LATER. i JUST COULND'T get Dave to cooperate and mail himself to you in a box from Idaho Falls. So.... Back to the drawing board! You rock girl! I LOVE YOU LOTS! Glad you live 2 minutes away!

Jenn said...

PS I AM VERY VERY IMPRESSED THAT YOU added the link to the pizza factory! You amaze me... you must have learned that from your really cool big sister!

Jessica Davis said...

Mel, I am so glad that you have a blog! I have been wanting to be better at keeping in touch with people. Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog. We are hanging in there!

Jenn said...

I am going to be an AUNT YAY! I will be the best aunt ever:)! I will promise to only lock your kid in the closet on rare occasion.

Russell and Jillian said...

Congratulations Melanie!!! I checked Jenn's blog and then went to see the "secret" on yours. I am so excited for you!! When are you due? I have to email Jenn for your email and phone number. This is so exciting because you were with me the whole time I was pregnant and you were in the singles ward. And now it's your turn!! Yay!