Monday, June 11, 2007

Love at first FIGHT?!?


My sister told me I needed to create a blog and since I don't think it's a half bad idea I am going to try...A little bit about Dave and I...We have been married for a little over a year and and it has been better than I had imagined as a little girl. We met in the 8th grade when he hit me in the face with a dodgeball. At least that is the story I tell everyone, I guess the truth would be that SOMEBODY hit me in the face and I didn't know who it was, nor did I care (it's dodgeball, and if you care, you shouldn't be playing). When the game was over however, the thoughtful little guy came to me and wanted to make sure I was alright. A few years later when all the bruises finally went away:) we decided to get married.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Okay here is a new blog, that is REALLY weird I can't get into your old one... I don't know what you did. So your login name and password is exactly the same as before, but this time your blog URL is melanieanddavid.blogspot.com sorry chica, that is the best I can do. You can edit it now.... post more pictures and write about how cool I am:) LOVE YA!