Monday, July 2, 2007

Unisom!


I have felt so terribly lately. I am pregnant, and I DID NOT think it would be this bad. I have thrown up quite a bit, so losing weight isn't all terrible... unless there is something inside of you relying on you to feed it well! At about 7 weeks I couldn't keep anything down, so finally at 11 weeks, I tried what my Dr. recommended at my first appointment... Unisom. I was so hesitant to take a sleeping pill because I have to work and didn't want to be drowsy. Well this little pill has been a miracle. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to start taking it. I still don't feel peachy, but I can at least hold my food a little better. I have been on Unisom for 6 days and have only thrown up one day (today in fact). I have so appreciated the little bit of comfort and help it offers. And don't forget; it is a sleeping pill, so I have been snoozing well each night. I am sure I am the last to figure this special secret out, but for anyone else whom this might apply to, you should definitely try it.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

YAY your pregnant! Bethany (Ammon's wife) got some anti-nausea medicine. It was a prescription, I don't know what it was though. Anywho she went through a lof of the same stuff you did (scary stuff wise). Maybe you should talk to her.

Jessica Davis said...

Congrats Melanie! We are so happy for you. You will be wonderful parents!

Jenn said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST.... I have the perfect title, WHY I LOVE JENN!