Sunday, June 9, 2013

Father's Day

Wait, what?! It's not Father's Day yet? Ok, ok I know, but we wanted to celebrate this Sunday because of our schedules and frankly, maybe we will celebrate next Sunday as well. The man of the house is definitely worth celebrating more than once.
I am so proud of the man I married. I know he has a couple of "weaknesses" here and there, but I still find him absolutely perfect. There is no better man to teach and love our children. Dave is an incredible (for lack of better words...they simply don't exist) father. His heart is pure gold. He is one of "those" people who does the right things for the right reasons. He is never selfish, he is never proud, he loves his Heavenly Father and he has charity.
He is a sparkling example to our children. Sometimes I get intimidated and a bit overwhelmed thinking of raising four boys in this horrible world. Then I remember who my partner is, and even further, who he gets all of his strength from, and I know there is no better chance in the world to have success as an eternal family.
Dave is fun. He plays with our children, and not just when it's convenient. They KNOW he loves them. He is patient and wise. He is gentle and kind. He is spontaneous and playful. He is athletic and musical. He is dedicated and loyal. I could honestly go on and on and you would think it's impossible for someone to have every good trait known to man, but I assure it, it is not.
Dave snapped a couple of pictures this morning with the timer on our camera, I will post them first chance I get. My boys are all just so adorable!

No comments: