Thursday, August 9, 2012

The "H" Word

I have reserved the "H" word for this post. I try not to use the word...much. I find it inappropriate, and offensive. It is a poor substitute for words which could work so much better in describing our feelings. That being said, I hate Vertigo.
It had reared its ugly head again today. This time, with a vengeance. My poor husband went into work early. It is a busy day, lots to do, lots of pressure.
It was early enough, I wasn't out of bed yet. I did however, leap out of bed to yet another round of feral screaming sometime later. The minute I did, the house moved around me, including the floor under my feet. and vomiting has ensued.
In fact, this is the first time I have had my eyes open all day (it's 11:00am) since fist thing this morning, and I haven't been sleeping. Really, I hate Vertigo.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh melanie i am so so sorry!! i have never had vertigo (knock on wood) but have heard it is just awful and it really does sound horrible. i would hate it too! maybe you can send your kids for a playdate this afternoon and get back into bed and try to sleep it off?
i hope you get better soon. it's always stressful when momma gets sick!