Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I am a good person

I have come to the conclusion that I am a good person. Like most people, I am my own worst critic and can be harder on myself than I should be. Lately though, I have come to realize that I am surrounded by incredible people which means, I can't be all that bad.
My Husband:
My husband is the best person I know - seriously. So while I might have fooled him a bit, and he got the short end of the stick, we are still VERY happily married which means something. If I was a total troll, there is no way we would be this ooey gooey head-over-heels- one of a kind in love and utterly happy.
My Friends:
I have the kind of friends that are always helping other people out. Kind to everyone. Committed to the church, their families, and good causes. They are truly wonderful people. I have a few really close friends, and while I don't live by all of them anymore, they still affect me. I couldn't dream up better friends. I want to be around my friends because I am drawn to their goodness. Bad people don't want to hang out with good people and vice versa - right?
My kids:
My three boys are really special little spirits. It's a testament Heavenly Father must really love me.
My parents:
You will never meet two people who try harder to be superb parents. I grew up in a wonderful home full of the spirit. My parents undoubtedly loved me, each other, and most importantly, the Lord. They taught me well. Through their example, and parenting they instilled goodness in me.

As big and bad as I like to say I am - it's hard to question the quality of people I am surrounded by. Thank you, dear friends and family.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

aww! you're an AWESOME person! this is a cute post! love it!