Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Dave turned 28!

This year was Dave's golden birthday. We celebrated but it was nothing too extravagant. I have been so incredibly busy lately I did the very best I could but it only amounted to a dinner at Red Robin, some AWESOME Fluffernutter Cake Bars, and a quiet shopping session at Kohls with a gift card.
There is no way to sum up how I feel about this man; suffice it to say, if I only had 28 seconds with him ever in my whole life, I would feel like the luckiest girl on the planet.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh man that's super cute! it's so nice to have a hubby that is your best friend, huh? :)
happy birthday dave!

Russell and Jillian said...

I saw your other post about the germs on google reader, but I can't comment on it since it doesn't show up on your actual blog. Weird! Anyway, I just wanted to say that you and I are kindred spirits when it comes to the germ thing. I know exactly who of my friends/family don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom, who doesn't wash after changing a poopy diaper, who doesn't sanitize their kids' hands after playing in a public place,and who wipes their hands on the same towel for drying clean hands as they do after handling raw chicken. Argh. It's nice to know I'm not the only OCD one around. :)