Saturday, August 21, 2010

Update on The Papa



I know I promised updates forever ago, and I really did write them up on a piece of paper, but am quite tardy getting them on the computer. Dave's updates:

-Recently took a trip to DC. Decided at that time that he/we don't want to live on the east coast.
- Continues to enjoy work. Especially the Nerf Hoop Competitions they have held. I am the proud wife of a Nerf Hoop Champion.
- Has been a member of an intramural softball and baseball team. I hope he always wants to play. The boys and I LOVE going to watch him and cheer him on.
- Threw up for the first time since high school. I had never seen that in the 13 years I have known him. He figured since I hadn't seen it, he would make it the best he could...poor guys was pretty miserable.
- Likes to tackle home improvement projects. He is a great homeowner.
- Up that same vein, Dave has become a GREAT cleaner. He is AWESOME at helping out and Saturday chores are always done really well.
- Has become pretty interested in nutrition and wanting to be/feel healthy. This means I can make some pretty "healthy" meals and he eats it with a smile...he even likes barley :).
- LOOOOVES the shows Human Target, and Leverage. We make a date night out of these every week. Even though these shows portray some pretty tough people, nobody compares to my manly man :)

2 comments:

quinten said...

David is really a wonderful son, so we knew he would be a great husband and father. We love all of you so much... and miss you... Dad, Mom and Tine

A Happy Family said...

Hi Melanie!

This is Kathryn Montano (used to be Lookhart). I found your blog on my little brother's link list. It looks like things are going great for you guys. We're trying to eat healthy too... I was just wondering if you could pass along any of your favorite meals so far. My email is couponkater@Yahoo.com

Thanks!