Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sprinkler Boy

Check out Drake's face. Does it not scream Pure Delight??
I was hand watering a couple of dry spots on the grass with Drake in the carrier. At first he left the water alone, but then he couldn't help himself and started batting at it, eventually it turned into a full on spray fest. He would wrap his little hands as tightly around the nozzle as he could while the water sprayed every which way, drenching both he and I. It wasn't exactly a warm day, but I couldn't help but let him play.




2 comments:

quinten said...

What a hoot..thanks for sharing.. Love you, Grandpa, Grandma and Tine

Justin and Carissa said...

I can't believe you still carry him in a carrier. You must have strong back muscles! I gave carrying Matthew a while ago.
Super cute pictures!!