Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I lucked out

I have the perfect husband. It has been a hard couple of weeks to say the least, the entire reason is...Carson. He is becoming more of a two year old by the second. In fact, he is bringing me something that he broke as I type this. I am tired of being screamed at and disobeyed despite all my best efforts. I hopped onto the computer to quickly check my email and my wonderful husband had posted this on the desktop for me. This picture was taken just last night.

4 comments:

Suze said...

Your kids are getting so big and tall. . .If that makes you feel better, I am having the same issue with Alex except he is not talking. . .Hang in there, it gets better.

One mom said...

Two years old is hard. Courtney has recently started to have trantrums too! It is hard to know what to do when she has melted to the floor and is screaming at me. I just try to be patient with her - but it is hard (and I only have her to deal with, so I can only imagine). We miss you guys here in Idaho. Merry Christmas.

Joanna said...

That's one good husband you have there. I'm sorry to hear that Carson is giving you such a hard time. I have friends in Denton who are working through that terrible two stage right now, and I'm not looking forward to it in a year. Just remember that you're an amazing woman and a wonderful mother.

One mom said...

What is your e-mail address? We have a new blog that is private and we would like to invite you.