Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2009 - Here we come 2010

Happy new year everyone! We all got some sort of bug and were lights out by 10:00, but hope you all rang in the new year for us. Here are some highlights (in no particular order) from this past year:

-Dave's graduation from BYU with his BS in Finance
-Finding a job!! (Thank you once again Frederiksens)
-Moving to Colorado for said job
-Beautiful Drake joins the family
-Losing my baby weight from Drakes pregnancy by January 1
-Buying a new house
-Spending a few months living in Idaho near family and friends
-My sisters baby being born
-One of my brothers going on a mission
-My little sister coming home from a mission
-Good health
-Carson's major progress in every way. He can sing I am a child of God all the way through by himself among MANY other songs
-The continued support of loving family and friends

No comments: