Saturday, March 7, 2009

Dave is at work and Carson is being REALLY good so....

....I thought it would be fun to do this.
1. Real name: Melanie Crockett
2. Nickname: The only one I ever even really kind of had was yellamee
3. Status: Happily Married
4. Zodiac sign: Gemeni
5. Male or female: Female
6. Elementary: Mary Innes, Beaverhead Elementary (honestly, I can't remember the name of the school I went to for 2nd and half of 3rd grade--Jenn help me out here), Salmon Creek Elementary
7. Middle School : Gaiser Middle, Fairmont Junior High, Lowell Scott Middle (can you gather how much we moved!)
8. High School: Centennial High School
9. College: BYU
10. Hair color: Blonde, and fading... so sad
11. Long or short: Fairly long, I even cut 4 inches off a few months ago
12. Loud or Quiet: It depends on whether it's naptime or not
13. Sweats or Jeans: jeans unless I am pregnant...then sweats all the way!
14. Phone or Camera: What is this asking? I definitely think camera though
15. Health freak: Usually
16. Drink or Smoke: Hahahahaha - I am even semi afraid of artificial sweeteners
17. Do you have a crush on someone: Always - he knows who he is :). He was actually my biggest crush in high school too.
18. Eat or Drink: Unfortunately, eat
19. Piercings: Just my ears although, I have told Dave that if I wasn't LDS I would have a lot of piercings
20. Tattoos: No--along the same lines as the questions above, if I wasn't LDS I still wouldn't have ANY tattoos. YUCK!
21. Music: Broadway!! And any great dance tunes
22. Comedies or Horror: Comedy - romantic preferably
FIRSTS:
23. First piercing: ears at 10 years old
24. First best friend: Laura Johnson. Yeah, I have thought about looking her up since we lost touch years ago...there will be NO luck with that. I predict there are 1 billion Laura Johnson's in the world
25. First award: I think it was a hula hooping contest
26. First crush: Either David or Ben (consequently the names of my brothers), in my Kindergarten class
27. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Darrin McMullin - sure freaked my mom out good!
28. First pet: First that I can actually remember is a scary whippet dog whose name I can't remember cause it was too high strung and my parents got rid of it shortly thereafter
29. First big vacation: Can't remember
30. First big birthday: Birthday's were always fun, but I remember going to the playmill theather in Yellowstone when I was 7 and one of the actors came and sang Happy Birthday to me. He was down on one knee and took my hand...I was M-O-R-T-I-F-I-E-D
31. First Car: A Marron Toyota Camry - 1987 Still my favorite car to this day
32. First Favorite Song: Probably "I saw the sign" was that Ace of Base?
33. First phone: Summer after HS graduation
34. First Surgery: October 27th 2000. The big one. ACL repair and Meniscus Repair
35. First time on an Airplane: Can't remember. I get air sick and it all blurs together
LASTS:
36. Phone Call: Just BARELY like 5 seconds ago from my crush :)
37. Instant Message: Does gmail count? That would also be my crush...he's at work still
38. Text Message:A few months ago when my sister told me she miscarried - not a fun one
39. Song you listened to: Sweet Home Alabama
40. Time you cried: Last night - I was watching "The Sweetwater Rescue" about the Willie and Martin Handcart Companies
CURRENTLY:
41. Getting on your nerves: Carson keeps yanking the cords out of the back of the computer. But I can't say I blame him
42. TV: The Jazz game
43. Drinking: nothing
44. Hair: out-of-control!
45. Wearing: a pink robe - from my crush :)
46. Eating: nothing
47. With: Carson
48. I'm about to: go to my crush's basketball game
49. Listening to: nothing
50. Plans for today: Clean up a little and do some Relief Society
YOUR FUTURE:
51. Want kids: Even more
52. Want to get married: never again - I'll keep the one I've got
53. Careers in mind: Stay at home mom, chauffer, gardener, etc
'54. Place of Residency: Anywhere with a job
55. Car or Truck: Car
WHICK IS BETTER:
56. Shorter or taller: Taller - duh
57. Romantic or spontaneous: - both
58. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
59. Serious relationship or casual dates: Relationship
60. Trouble maker or hesitant: Um... neither
61.HAVE YOU EVER:
62. Lost glasses/contacts: Absolutely
63. Ran away from home: No
64. Hold a gun/knife for self defense: No
65. Killed somebody: No
66. Broken someones heart: Yup - it was a doosy too
67. Been arrested: Almost - but I wan't doing anything that bad. Just swimming in the Helaman Halls pool after hours.
68. Cried when someone died: Yes
69. Kissed a stranger: No
70. Had someone ask you out and you said no: Yes - a lot actually. I figured it was the most merciful thing if I wan't interested in a guy and I could tell he was looking for something serious
71. Laughed until you cried: Yes - just a couple of days ago, Carson was blowing raspberried on my leg...
72. Met someone who changed your life: Yes - every day
73. Fallen in Love: Yes - with my crush
74. Found out someone was talking about you: More than once
75. Been Cheated on: Yup - first boyfriend. The one that scared my mom to death. Yeah, he cheated on my and I was SO RELIEVED! I was trying to figure out a way to break up with him.
76. Cheated on anyone: No way
77. Lost someone special: I have lost two great grandmothers
78. Broken a bone: Do fingers count? No, I didn't think so.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
79. Yourself: Yes
80. Miracles: Of course
81. Love at first sight: I don't know - the jury is still out on this one, but I am skeptical
82. Heaven: YES
83. Santa Claus: You bet I do - and as of this year, I REALLY appreciate all he has done - I always took him for granted before
84. Holding Hands on the first date: Sure
85. Kiss on the first date: You bet! If you want to turn me off REALLY fast and never get a second date
RANDOMNESS:
86. Righty or Lefty: Right
87. Last time you saw your Dad: A week or so ago
88. Do you like the snow: Not on the roads
89. Whats your favorite season: Summer by far
90. Can you swim: Love to!
91. Ridden a horse: Yes - I get more scared every time I do... is that normal?
92. Ridden a bike: Yes - motorcycle and a bicycle
93. Photogenic: Not really
94. Have siblings: 2 of each
95. Beach or Mountains: a little of both...otherwise I would get bored
96. Hot or Cold: HOT
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes, my crush - the other guy is alreay here
98. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life: Absolutely. I never thought being poor, and exhausted and so busy would be so wonderful. But it is
99. Do you believe in God: Yes - He's the reason I do what I do
100. Post as 100 truths and tag at least 5 people.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You are too photogenic!! I love the picture of you on your header!!

Vance Fager Family said...

This blog was way fun to read; I love your sense of humor