Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!!

Today is my sweet husbands 25th birthday. 25 seems (and is) so young. I really look forward to the next 75 :) years with my wonderful companion.

25 reasons why I love Dave, he is:

1 - Kind
2 - Always 100% honest
3 - Funny
4 - A FANTASTIC father
5 - Gentle
6 - Strong
7 - Always setting (and achieving) goals
8 - Smart
9 - A good listener
10 - Optimistic
11 - Never gets intimidated
12 - or nervous
13 - Has a beautiful voice
14 - Loves sports
15 - Makes Carson laugh like I will never be able to
16 - Changes the channel if there is every anything inappropriate on...even commercials
17 - Romantic
18 - Sensitive
19 - Handsome
20 - Thoughtful
21 - Frugal
22 - So VERY VERY patient
23 - Protective of his family
24 - Hard worker
25 - Scratches my back for long periods of time
25a. - Likable
25b. - Genuine
25c. - Loves my family
25d. - Eats things even when he doesn't really want to
25e. - Always puts his clothes away
25f. - Loves to dance...alone is preferred I think...so funny!!
25g. - Treats me like a queen
25h. - Truly the best husband anyone could ever ask for

I LOVE YOU DAVE!!!

5 comments:

Suze B. Vinton said...

Happy birthday to Dave. . .
From the vintons

Adam and Julie H. said...

Happy Birthday Dave! We miss you guys.

Adam and Julie H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mom, Dad and Tine agree.. David is a wonderful husband, father, son and brother..

Vance Fager Family said...

We couldn't agree more, Dave is the best at a lot of things.