Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carson

Today was Carson's 6 month appointment.
Weight: 23.0 pounds
Height: 30 inches
His weight is in the 99th percentile, and he is in the 100th percentile for height. Everything seems to be going pretty well. I have always heard the bigger babies sometimes do things a little slower, but according to the development charts he seems to be right on schedule...phew. He does have a heart murmur that the doctor thinks we should check out. He has had it since he was born and since it doesn't seem to be going away, our doctor referred us to a cardiologist from Primary Children's Hospital. He will have an eccocardiogram (sp) on August 14th. I don't worry too much because he seems to be thriving with the best of the best, but I do pray that he won't be limited in his level of activity somewhere down the road.

6 comments:

quinten said...

A beautiful checkup for a handsome boy!!!!! We love you, Grandpa Grandma and Tine

Just Only Me said...

He's so cute. Keep us posted how his heart appt goes.

Jenn Oldham said...

He will be just dandy=)

Joanna said...

I love the pictures. His smile in the first one is contagious. Keep us posted on how that doctors appointment goes.

Russell and Jillian said...

Those dimples are PRECIOUS! BTW, my ACL surgery is a week from Wednesday. Yikes!

Ashley A. said...

He's huge and so adorable! I love his dimples. I hope the appt goes well. I love that family picture of you guys! It's inspiring me to get a better one taken of our family, too.