Saturday, April 19, 2008

Intramural Champions

Top row (left to right): Andrew, Pete, Me, Alex, Zach, Ryan
Bottom row (left to right): Cedric, Jon, Justin, Nate, Jason




Well, here we are, champions of the 9 on 9 division one single elimination tournament. Pretty goofy looking bunch if you ask me. Here's a quick review of the season.


I missed the first game because my school group had a project to complete, but we won. The second game we lost, but we only had 7 people and the score was only 12-6. The third game we lost by like two touchdowns to a team called Lights Out. The first round of the tournament we played Air Force and won 26-24. In that game, their team scored to go ahead with only 36 seconds left. But we endured, and scored with 6 seconds left. Too close for comfort. The second game we scored with around a minute left to win 13-12, whew. The third game we won in overtime by one point 33-32. Then we met Lights Out again in the championship, and we won 32-19. I had a lot of fun, and my teammates were all cool kids. Go Patriots!


5 comments:

Jenn said...

GO PATRIOTS!!! Especially to David C...the supa star of the team. Love your post! Keep em coming!

Katie said...

it was an amazing season! my favorite game was definitely the semifinals!!!

Vance Fager Family said...

I wish I could have been there to watch. I love watching you play.

Melanie said...

it's tough watching you play those games, if you didn't look so good in your uniform, I wouldn't get so distracted :).

Gabrielsen Family said...

I love it when my team with two grandchildren on it win. Keep up the fun gma