Friday, April 11, 2008

David's First Post

Ahem...
I am kind of new to the blog posting world. The only thing I have done to our blog so far is post the survey on who Carson looks like. Melanie keeps telling me to post, so I guess I can say a little something. After all, the blog is called "Wild Frontier", and my name is David Crockett.

Melanie keeps posting articles about how wonderful I am. I must admit, she is right. But it shouldn't all be about me. I feel I should let you all know how wonderful Melanie is. Not only is she tall and beautiful, but she makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies. And this morning, she covered my turf-burned knee and wrapped it in tape to keep it from getting agitated. It's the little things that count. She is really wonderful.

P.S. I got my turf burn from our intramural football game last night. We won by one point to advance to the semi-final game. We play this Saturday, 1 pm at the practice fields next to the RB. Come out and watch.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Dave...you should post more often :-) and I agree that Melanie is very wonderful!

Chris and Linda said...

well now we all know that humility is one of your strong points too. But you are right Melanie is beautiful! But I want some choc. chip cookies! J/J Your little guy is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats again!

Vance Fager Family said...

It is so fun to hear things from your perspective. I too think Mel is great!!