Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Preggy Pics

I hadn't heard the term "Preggy" until just recently. I have heard lots of variations of pregnant and prego, but never preggy. My brother in law Jeff (you have to watch this video! the move they show in slow motion has never been performed by any other gymnast. He created it!! The release move is called "The Crockett" and is incredibly difficult. I hope to see it in the olympics some day!) came up with it and I thought it was funny, so I thought I should use it again. The following pictures are in Chronological Order.


Two and a half months pregnant in this picture... and feeling icky. Look at my flat tummy... As I look at this picture it makes me realize I have grown.

These next few pictures crack me up. Believe it or not, I am in this big bundle somewhere. This is how I spent a few mornings when Dave was getting ready for work. I felt so yucky....


Look at my hands poking out of the blankets... its proof that I really was in there somewhere.

I also had to leave an air-hole to breathe out of.

I didn't know he had taken those pictures until quite a bit after the fact; that is probably why they make me laugh. Thanks honey!

Here you have it now... I am wearing the same shirt and skirt as last pictures. I took these pictures last night. Five and a half months on the nose!!!




This little bump didn't really appear until about three days ago. I have been so tiny the whole way through!

I know this won't mean anything to anyone but my immediately family, but MOM, take a look at my hand... it's startling how much it looks like yours! I always wanted to have hands like yours....

12 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Melanie!! You're so darling! How fun for you to see the growth and changes, and how fun for us to be able to go right along with you! You are so cute, you don't look like you're feeling icky sometimes. You are way cute! Keep feeling well and keep us posted.

Jenn said...

Hi Baby Carson!!!!

Jenn said...

Hi Baby Carson!!!!

Jessica Davis said...

Mel, you look so cute!! And p.s. you are STILL tiny! :)

Sitton said...

Yeah, good job on the pics. Your first picture made me laugh because now I can't remember what it was like to have a flat stomach...will it ever come back? I think I need to take new one because mine has really popped too! You look cute.

Mitzi said...

Yay for belly pics. They are my favorite! Make sure you take a lot of them. Looking back, I only took 3 belly pics and I wish I had taken more!

Cindy said...

You are adorable Mel! I love your cute tiny belly!

MidCityGal said...

Isn't it fun to start showing? I feel like I've been waiting forever. I think it's so fun to really imagine there's a baby in there. Cute pictures.

Ashley A. said...

You're looking cute Melanie! It's amazing how one day you wake up and you have a belly. You are little, though, for as far along as you are. Cute pictures!

Jess said...

Congratulations on the Baby news! They are so much fun! We are hoping for a boy on our next try even though our little girl has been so cute! I'm not sure how you found our little site but that's pretty cool you did! We're glad to hear everything is going well for you!

Russell and Jillian said...

You look awesome Melanie! And I agree with the other comments...you are tiny still! You're blessed with a long torso. I had that too, but wasn't quite as little as you! Thanks for sharing the pics. It's so fun to see since I don't get to see you anymore!

Anonymous said...

love the look of them titties