Friday, July 27, 2007

"It"

I just wanted to post a quick note to say that my doctor told me at our last visit, that Dave and I can find out the gender of our baby at the next visit. That will be August 21st, and I can't wait! At that point we will either have a little girl, or a little boy, no longer an it. I have decided for the time being to call the baby Taylor. It's one of those names that isn't gender specific. Or maybe Jordan; I think I might like that name better. I promise to post again soon... with pictures, but I did want to updated you all on the baby.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEED MORE PICTURES!!! You post pictures, I make soup....deal??

Jenn said...

Why does it say you don't have any comments!!!! You have a comment from ME!!!

Jenn said...

TIME FOR A NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!