Sunday, November 3, 2013

Brooks

Mr. Brooks and I are learning each other. He is advancing into a new world of language and communication. Much of this includes the most piercing screaming you'd ever hear; I swear he makes my eardrums bleed. He is my smallest proportionately but has the personality to make up for it. He is nobody's puppet. Brooks is adjusting a bit with having a new baby around and while he is giving me a run for my money he is always my most polite. He always says thank you - even between each bite of food you help him with. He likes to play and he loves to sing. His favorite song is one that my Grandpa Gabrielsen taught me. Horsey Horsey. You would be amazed at my repertoire of children's songs. I am pretty sure I can't be beat.
Brooks is currently potty training. He is the one pushing it - since he is still pretty young, I will let him go as often as he is interested but won't force the issue for quite a while. (Don't mind the graphic picture; its the only one we have:)

 Keeping Brooks in his high chair is a feat. I still can't keep him planted for the duration of a meal.





No comments: