Sunday, April 28, 2013

Drake's First Primary Assignment

Drake is confident. Now let me back track.  This week he had the theme for primary. He is a sweet little sunbeam and it is the first assignment he has had. We practiced just a bit this morning before he had it down pat. "Jesus Christ restored the church in the Latter Days".
When his turn rolled around in primary, I wasn't entirely sure what he would do, but wasn't at all surprised when I went up to help him and he promptly chastised, "No, mommy; I don't need your help." I immediately sat down in the nearest chair. He stood up tall at the podium and confidently spoke, "Jesus Christ restored the church in the Latter Day Saints." Almost. And so cute! "Please Stand".
We were proud. That little boy has a strong little soul and we love him for it.

2 comments:

quinten said...

We love him, too... and all of you, so very much... Grandpa, Grandma and Tine

Anonymous said...

What is Web Search Engine Friendly Content?
He or she will not get the same quality of service and the desired results can not be achieved.


Here is my web-site - search engine optimisation search