Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Little Brooks turns 1!

Brooks,
What a wonderful year it has been! I can't believe it has been that long already, I still remember (vividly) our time in the hospital and bringing you home.
You are my little guy but you certainly make up for it in personality. At a year you were just over 20 pounds and about 33 inches. Your cute little head is still lopsided. We will see what happens with that; that story might not yet bet written.
You FINALLY say "uh-oh" and that is it :). I do think you say, "hhhhhheeee" it really means "hi".
You love your brothers
You have 10 teeth, and two more coming.
You don't "crawl" but you do scoot on your bum with skill! You can still go wherever you want.
You went from my best eater to my worst. It all happened when you got sick. Grrr.
You are my happiest and my hardest baby.
You are a mommas boy and I love it:)
I finally quit nursing you. You LOVED nursing.
You get a lot of comments on your big, beautiful blue eyes.
You want to be held a lot, but you have to be facing outward.
You have the cutest little sense of humor.
You are transitioning to one nap.
You are just adorable and endearing and charming, and we love you with all our hearts. Life without you is unimaginable.

We love you!




1 comment:

Emily said...

He looks so grown up! He does have big beautiful eyes.