Friday, June 22, 2012

He's a Slippery One!

Carson has a piggy bank that we love to put money in. He earns it, finds it, gets it for birthdays, Easter, etc. Lest you think you are shoving money in Carson's direction; there is maybe five dollars in there. Maybe.
Drake found a penny in his pants pocket the other day, and this is the conversation I overheard he and Carson having.
"Hey Drake, want to play hide-and-go-seek?"
"Yeah!!"
"OK. You go hide your penny and I'll try to find it!"
"OK!" I hear as Drake prepares to make a break for it to hide his precious penny.
"Alright Drake, why don't you hide it in my piggy bank; that way I'll never find it!"

Clever little booger!

Don't worry - I didn't let Carson con Drake out of his precious and only penny

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just got caught up on your blog and my chest is hurting a little as we miss you all so much. It was so fun to see all the sweet pictures of the boys and those three sets of gorgeous blue eyes. :) I can't believe Brooks is 1. We love you!