Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 11 of '11...

...in no particular order (except #1)

1. The birth of our wonderful, sweet, Brooks
2. The vacation we took for Brooks' blessing. It was our only vacation this year, and it was wonderful
3. Paying off the periodontist portion of the implant bill. *Barf (you should see how cute Dave is. He brushes his pearly whites EVERY morning and night now)
4. Losing all the baby weight (one week before my goal deadline)
5. The slap in the face that changed my life. I'd be happy to tell you about it, but you'll have to ask
6. Carson starting preschool and LOVING it
7. Getting a new air conditioner *Barf again. Have I mentioned that I HATE money...or the lack thereof
8. Going to NY to see Wicked. It was a highlight in my life. Thanks AGAIN dad and mom!!
9. Seeing Lion King with my sweetheart
10. Drake starting nursery
11. Completing four quilts for Christmas

2 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Well Melanie I am thinking a slap in the face doesn't sound so fun :(. But seeing as I won't see you in person the only way I will hear about it is a blog post :). The rest of your year sounds great though!!

Emily said...

Implant? Face slap? Do expound! Maybe over a phone call if you're not planning to write a blog post about them...