Sunday, October 30, 2011

Carson's First Primary Program

I am little sad that Carson's first primary program was today. It means my sweet little boy is growing up. I guess it was just a gut check knowing he is no longer the tiny babe I was holding in my arms...and neither was Drake. Time is slipping away. At moments it was hard to keep my composure as I lovingly admired the handsome, little blonde boy sitting on the stand who would occasionally look my way and send me a dazzling smile - fully loaded, dimples and all. His big blue eyes watched the chorister so closely as he sang so boisterously. He delivered his line perfectly. "We have the Bible, the Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price."
I'd better go and make the very most of the precious time I have left with these little boys living under my roof...

No comments: