Saturday, February 19, 2011

Check-up Time

I took the boys to the doctor this past week. It was Carson's three year, and Drake's 18 month well child check-ups.

Carson's Stats:
42 inches tall
42 pounds
still has a heart murmur
very smart (the doctor commented on this)

Drake's Stats:
34.5 inches tall
30.5 pounds
had an ear infection?!?! (NO signs of this whatsoever)
little charmer - he always flirts with the doctor

Both boys were absolute champions about the shots they got. They were also really well behaved considering we were there for an hour and a half. I'm just glad it's over for another 6 months :)

Both boys also now have a bug...from that visit. You should have heard/seen the kid that gave them the germs. I was practically stuffing them under my coat trying to keep them "uncontaminated". I felt bad for him, but still. Grrrrr.

1 comment:

quinten said...

Thanks for the post. The boys are doing great!!