Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Twins?!

So Dave and I have been hearing a lot lately about how the boys look a lot alike. In fact, I would tell you in the past month, I have been asked ten-ish times if they are twins. (This is always when they are sitting down, or in the stroller...someplace you wouldn't notice the size difference.)
It's kinda fun. I think they are both adorable and I am glad one isn't ogled more than the other.
On that note, does anyone want a two year old? I will take baked goods as payment.

4 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

How about a trade? I'll take your two year old, you take my 9 month old? Then you really could have twins!

Emily said...

That bad, huh? I bet I have a lot to look forward to. :) Really though, they are both pretty cute boys.

ARosenvall said...

How about 2 sets of twins? I will accept brownies.

The Laytons said...

I love that two year old! I'll take him for the weekend! Then maybe you can have him back!