Friday, December 12, 2008

Crazy Eights

I have been tagged a few times and I am sorry I haven't done this yet, I have wanted to, I have just been lazy :).

8 TV shows I like to watch
Jeopardy
Lingo
Wheel of Fortune
Family Feud
(are any of you sensing a theme yet?)
Rescue 911 (like forever ago)
TLC shows
The Newlywed Gameshow
MATLOCK!!!

8 Restaurants I like to eat at
Olive Garden
Grand Chinese Buffet
Souper Salad
Teriyaki Stix
Subway
Any buffet because then I can eat TONS of salad
PF Changs
Tucanos

8 Things that Happened Today
Spent time with my family
Had a nice long lunch with Dave
Practiced a piano number at the church
Did some relief society stuff
Drove to Salt Lake
Attempted to go to the Lionhouse...grrrrr...didn't happen...grrrrr
Drove home
Went on a date with Handsome Dave

8 Things I am looking forward to
Sunday!!
Christmas break
Washing Machine
Dryer
Dishwasher
Non cinderblock walls
Finding a job (I guess this is Dave's thing, but you can all relate I am sure)
Another baby (no, I am not pregnant... just looking forward to more children)

8 Things on my wishlist
Isn't this pretty much the same thing as above? How about 8 things I would put in my dream home...
Granite Countertops
Lots of big windows
Vaulted Ceilings
A double shower
Lots of bedrooms (they don't have to be large)
A big kitchen sink
A big flat yard to play lots of sports in
A large family room

Rather than tag people, here are 8 things I am grateful for (non church/family things because of course those are at the top of every list)
Hot chocolate
Good music and being able to create good music
Chapstick
Contact lenses...I guess glasses too if it REALLY comes down to it
Fingernail clippers
Razors
Chips and Salsa
A furnace

4 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

Haha! I used to LOVE to watch Matlock too.

Laura said...

If you love Matlock then you must love Diagnosis Murder! haha Good ol' Dick Van Dyke. I love your list of "grateful" things at the end. My new love is candy cane hot chocolate and chocolate covered cherry hot chocolate:)

Nate and Julie said...

I love game shows too...I must admit I may be somewhat of an addict... I had no idea we had so much in common! I miss you guys!

Vance Fager Family said...

Well done Melanie