Sunday, September 8, 2013

Carson Starts Kindergarten

 Excited as could be! He woke up bright and early to prove it!
 In the car, on the way. My mom was in town to help with brand new baby so both Dave and I got to take him :)








 With his teacher - she is great!
 Carson is the tallest in his class. I was the same way until about 9th grade.




Carson did great, with no reservations. But I was that mom. I held it together until he was out of sight, and then I burst into tears and couldn't control myself for about an hour. I love my Carson!

3 comments:

ARosenvall said...

He's so tall! Awesome. I've cried every year. Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade...

Trevor said...

I was that mom too- at Cassie's kindergarten assessment, right when we walked into the classroom. So I was a mess in front of the teacher. :/ And then miraculously I held it together on the actual first day. I hope the little brothers aren't missing him too much!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

hey i think it's pretty good that you held it together until he was out of sight!! i just PRAY i can do that! having your kiddo start school is an emotional thing! i don't know many moms that don't cry! hope he has a great year! good pics!!