Sunday, July 10, 2011

Can you believe it's been 5 weeks already?!


Just look at this beautiful boy.


Brooks also has a bit of a clogged tear duct. Nothing like Carson's two that lasted for a year, but it still requires some minimal TLC.

I can't believe it's already been 5 weeks since our new little addition. In these past weeks life has still rolled forward, often gathering speed. Here are some pictures of the adventures.

Dave took Carson and Drake on the ward camp-out. What a wonderful daddy! Dave doesn't love camping and it probably didn't help that Drake woke up in the middle of the night screaming bloody murder and then proceeded to pee all over Dave.

Cute Carson "pumping" for all he's worth; trying to learn how to use a "big boy swing".

This is the last camping pic. Looks like a hard life...lounging in chairs sipping root beer hanging with your best bud...

Carson LOVES his new bike helmet and wears it often. Here he is displaying golf safety. He probably needs it considering both he and Drake are wielding real clubs.

I only have one dimple. Well, I kinda have two, but the one on the other side isn't much. Both Carson and Drake have two, huge, adorable dimples. Brooks is just like his momma. I love my dimpled little boys.

This picture makes me laugh. Drake plopped himself into this tiny little bin and played like this for quite a while. Looks comfy to me... (look at the way his poor little foot is smashed under his bum)

Oh, and I had a birthday. One year old and wiser too...
...zoom in and look at the candles if you can. Carson arranged them; he's a natural :).

1 comment:

quinten said...

David was about Drake's age when I took Matt, Jeff and David on the Fathers and Sons campout. Stinky diaper change, middle of the night with a flashlight..followed by you know what... Wonderful memories, thanks, Mel, for the post. I love you all.. Grandpa