Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've Been Told!

Yesterday Carson and I were having a lazy afternoon. We were lying on my bed watching the results show of Dancing With the Stars. Meanwhile, we were munching on some pretzels. There weren't many left in the bag and before long, I had polished them off.
The moment Carson realized his snack had disappeared, he looks at me, puts his hands out, palms up (like when someone looks at you and says, "what?"), and lets out a funny combination of a growl and groan. Something like, "aarrggghhh-uuuhhhhhh".
He scoots off the bed, I hear him go down the stairs onto the main level, and then open the door that leads into the basement. A few minutes later he reappears in my doorway with a brand new bag of pretzels from our food storage.
He hold the bag up with one hand and points to it with the other and tells me, "Mommy, I got some more pretzels. If you eat these pretzels all gone, I will have to give you a biiiiiiiiiiiig spank on your biiiiiiiiiiiiig bum. Okay?"
I held as straight a face as I could manage and solemnly vowed to only eat what I was allotted.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Hahahaha! I love it!!!!

Joanna said...

Haha:). That's a great story.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!

Emily said...

You better watch out! He means business.

Suze said...

Great laugh:)

Christina Bishop said...

Ditto above comments. HILARIOUS!

quinten said...

Don't forget to add back to your pretzel storage. What a kid!!! Love you, miss you... Dad, Mom and Tine