Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Carson-isms

I always love hearing the things children say. They are not programed to think a certain way like we sometimes are. Carson still thinks outside the box and has started to use his own descriptions of things and I wanted to share some of them...see if you can figure out what they are (I will put the answers at the bottom)

1 -"Mommy! Look what I found! It's a little DVD!"

2 -"Mommy, there is a pancake on your hair!"...and a few days later..."Can I touch the pancake mommy?" I have to admit, I had NO idea what he was talking about so I let him "touch the pancake" so I could figure it out.

3 -"Uh-huh-uh"


any ideas??????
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
1) A Sequin

2) The little bobbypinned poof that girls do right at the front of their hair. Without him touching my "pancake" I still wouldn't know.

3) Still have no idea if this yes or no :)

2 comments:

The Laytons said...

I love his comments! I also love that when you ask him, he will say "I'm being naughty" or "I need time out!" What a good boy!

Emily said...

Very cute! Good idea to record these things.