Friday, February 12, 2010

The Boys

Drake is growing up fast. He now sits, and he eats peas and carrots. He has cut two teeth on the bottom. Drake is a lot of fun, and he loves to laugh. I love his curly ears.
Carson is a sweet brother to Drake, and Drake is enamored with Carson. They are great brothers.

Carson is getting to be quite the grown up little boy. We have "started" potty training with him, and he is starting to take to the idea, although I feel we have a long way to go. Carson is also taking a gymnastics class Saturday mornings. Ever since we started those classes he has learned how to jump off both feet and he does it everywhere he goes. He is a lot of fun.
Carson and Drake.

6 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

You can definitely tell those two are brothers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. We miss all of you so very much.. Dad, Mom and Tine

Ashlie said...

Aw, they're so cute! Hopefully I can see you all sometime since you live close now ;)

One mom said...

I can't believe how big Drake has gotten - the boys are adorable together. There is something so sweet about brothers.

Emily said...

What cute boys! Drake's curly ears are adorable! What a great little feature.

Joanna said...

Awww. We miss you, too! Your boys are getting so big. I didn't realize how old Drake was already. They're really adorable. We're working on moving over to rent a house, so when I get a free moment when I'm not working, packing, or wrestling a 14 month old in the next few weeks, I'm going to give you a call.